CHAKALAKA & MAYO BAKED FISH
- 500g Hake or whiting steaks
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) BENNY CHICKEN STOCK POWDER
- 1can (410g) KOO CHAKALAKA MILD AND SPICY
- 250ml (1 cup) CROSSE & BLACKWELL TANGY MAYONNAISE
- ½ can (410g) KOO CHAKALAKA HOT & SPICY
- 100g (1 cup) grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place fish, in a lightly greased baking dish.
2. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and chakalaka.
3. Spread mixture evenly over fish filets, top with grated cheese.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
5. To finish, place fish under the griller, for another 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.