Chicken Mayonnaise Lunch Box Sandwiches
- 2 chicken breasts, roasted or leftovers
- 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 20g cucumber, sliced
- 4 slices of brown bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Using your fingers, gently pull the chicken breasts, breaking off small chunks.
2. Once both breasts have been pulled; place into a bowl and add the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
3. Assemble your sandwiches, placing your chicken mayonnaise mixture down first onto a slice of bread; followed by your cucumber discs.
4. Top with another slice of bread and cut into 4 tea sandwich triangles. Repeat this with the other two slices.
Adding spices and herbs like mustard powder and dill add a different flavor dynamic.