- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 Tbs Mrs Balls Original or Jalapeno Chutney
- 1 Tbs Holbrooks Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 Tbs Crosse & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, with skin and bone
1. Heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onions and garlic for a 1-2 minutes until onions have softened.
3. Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
4. Season to taste.
5. Arrange chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture.
6. Roast for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and sticky.