Coleslaw with Mayo and Chutney
- ¼ medium white cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ medium red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup flat leafed parsley, chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE
- 65ml (¼ cup) MRS BALL’S ORIGINAL CHUTNEY
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the shredded cabbages in a large bowl. Add the grated carrots and parsley to the cabbage and toss to mix.
2. In a separate bowl, stir the CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE, MRS BALL’S ORIGINAL CHUTNEY, mustard, salt and pepper together.
3. Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrot, toss to mix. Eat right away or let it sit in the refrigerator for about an hour to let the flavours mingle and the cabbage to soften.