Coronation Chicken Salad Wrap
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup Crosse & Blackwell Salad Cream Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the salad:
- 30g chopped apple
- 10g raisins
- 20g cashew nuts, chopped
- 30g red onion sliced
- ¾ cup leftover chicken, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 wheat wrap to serve
1. For the sauce, combine all the ingredients together in a bowl; mix well to coat evenly.
2. Spread the chicken and the sauce into the center of the wrap, topping it with the chopped apple, raisins, cashews and red onion.
3. Roll the wrap up and toast gently on a grill until slightly browned and serve.
Leave the wrap out and serve the coronation chicken as a salad for a healthier option.