Egg Salad Sandwich
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped
- 10g chives, chopped
- ½ cup Crosse & Blackwell Salad Cream
- 4 slices white bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the eggs up and place them into a medium sized bowl. Add the fresh coriander, chives, Crosse & Blackwell Salad Cream, salt and pepper.
2. Mix through until just combined.
3. Spread evenly onto the one slice of bread then top with the second slice of toasted bread.
4. Slice in half and serve.
For a more dynamic touch, slice the boiled eggs instead of roughly chopping them and serve as an open faced sandwich on thick sliced bread.