Fish Fingers and Pink Sauce
- 1 box frozen fish fingers
- 500g frozen chips
- 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 2 cups All Gold Tomato Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Preheat your oven for the fish fingers according to package instructions.
2. Mix together the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise and the All Gold Tomato Sauce.
3. Wrap and refrigerate until needed.
4. Heat your oil in a medium sized pot for your chips.
5. Place the fish fingers on a baking tray and bake for required amount of time (until golden in colour).
6. Fry the frozen chips and season to taste.
7. Serve fish fingers and chips warm with the sauce on the side.
Replace the pink sauce with Crosse & Blackwell’s Trim 1000 Island Low Fat Dressing.