Green Salad with Corn and Avocado Topped with Tangy Mayonnaise
- ½ large cucumber, sliced
- 180g baby spinach, washed
- 100g rocket
- 1 onion, sliced
- 50g spring onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 tin KOO Whole Kernel Corn
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell’s Tangy Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, add the sliced cucumber, baby spinach, white onion, spring onion, rocket and KOO Whole Kernel Corn.
2. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil and toss lightly.
3. Place the sliced avocados in a separate bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Assemble the salad in a serving bowl, and place the sliced avocado on top.
5. Top with Crosse & Blackwell’s Tangy Mayonnaise
Add grilled chicken strips to transform and enhance the salad flavours.