Grilled Mielies with Jalapeño Mayonnaise
- 6 mielies
- ¼ cup Mrs.Ball's Jalapeño Chutney
- 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell Garlic & Herb Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. honey/syrup
- ½ tsp. salt
1. In a small bowl combine together the Ms.Balls Jalapeño Chutney, Crosse & Blackwell Garlic & Herb Reduced Oil Mayonnaise, lemon zest, honey/syrup and salt.
2. Brush onto the mieleies and set aside.
3. Heat a braai to medium heat and brush with a little oil to avoid sticking.
4. Place each mielie onto the grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until softened and charred on all sides.
5. Serve warm.