Ham and Cheese Sandwich Scrolls
- 2 slices ham
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Crosse & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for frying
1. Spread the Crosse & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
2. Place 1 slice ham and 2 slices of cheese on each piece of bread and gently roll up each slice into a long “scroll”.
3. Heat a pan up and melt some butter.
4. Once the pan is hot, place each scroll into the pan and toast until crispy and the cheese has melted.
5. Serve warm.
This makes a great lunch meal for the kids; doesn’t have to be fried and can be eaten as a lunchbox treat.