1. Heat the oven to 180 °C. Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on a large metal baking tray, skin side up.
2. Cut the baby potatoes in half and tuck them between the chicken pieces. 3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise and the juice of two of the lemons.
4. Drizzle or brush this mixture all over the chicken pieces and potatoes, making sure everything is well coated. Generously season the tray with salt and black pepper. 5. Thinly slice the remaining lemon and tuck the slices between the chicken pieces. Scatter the fresh herb sprigs over the top.
6. Roast at 180 °C for 50-60 minutes, or until the chicken is crisp and golden, and cooked right through. 7. While the chicken is roasting, make the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest to form a smooth, creamy sauce. Stir in the chopped chives.
8. Serve the tray-bake piping hot with the cool sauce plus steamed or boiled green vegetables.