1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 °C, fan on.
2. Put the butternut, tomatoes, baby marrows, peppers and brinjals in a big roasting pan.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic and herbs. Pour this mixture over the veggies, and toss well so every piece is coated.
4. Roast the veggies at 220 °C for about 45 minutes, or until they are soft and toasty.
5. Set aside to cool. Tilt the roasting pan, spoon out all the juices and set aside.
6. To make the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise and lemon juice, and add just enough of the reserved pan juices to thin the dressing to your liking. Season to taste.
7. To serve, lay a bed of wild rocket on a platter and top with the roast vegetables. Crumble over the feta cheese and serve with the dressing.