Mayonnaise Baked Pork Chops
- 8 pork chops
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 cups Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. mixed herbs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Oil for baking
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise, crushed garlic, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Add the pork chops and coat them evenly with the sauce.
4. Place each chop onto a baking tray.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, remove and top with the sliced onion and cheese, return to the oven for a further 10 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve warm.
Various cheeses can be used as a topping rather than cheddar; such as feta or parmesan.