1. Boil the water in a medium pot, add 1 cup of the maize meal and cover. Turn down the heat and leave for 8-10 minutes.
2. Remove the lid and mix the pap thoroughly for 1 minute.
3. Ensure the pap is mashed and has no lumps, then add the second cup of maize meal. Keep mixing to prevent lumps, turn the heat down to its lowest and cover with the lid for another 15 minutes.
4. Remove the lid again, stir and add the butter and seasoning. Remove from the heat.
5. In a small pot, heat the All Gold Tomato and Onion Mix, mixed herbs, chopped pork sausages and season to taste.
6. In a medium sized roasting tin or pot, place the tomato and pork sausage mixture down first, followed by the cooked pap, the Crosse & Blackwell Creamy Mayonnaise and lastly the grated cheese.
7. Place in the oven and remove once the cheese has melted and browned slightly.