Tuna & Mayonnaise Roll
- 1 x 170g tin tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- ½ Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Colman’s Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bread of choice
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
2. Spread onto two slices of bread and top with the other slice. Cut in half and serve.
Add sliced cucumber and crisp lettuce leaves to your sandwich to freshen up the sandwich.