Vegetable Party Platter with a Mayonnaise Dip
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thick discs
- 300g baby carrots, washed
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 200g celery sticks, chopped to 10 cm long pieces
- 200g red pepper, sliced
- 200g yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Crosse and Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the Crosse and Blackwell’s Tangy Mayonnaise into a small sauce bowl, mix in the lemon juice and parsley; garnish with the chopped chives. 2. Place all the fresh salad vegetables around the sauce bowl on a medium sized platter and serve.
Not only can the Crosse and Blackwell Mayonnaise be used as a dip for vegetables, but is great for dipping chicken, fish or pork pieces too.