Bagels with Chicken Mayonnaise and Avocado
- 2 chicken breasts, roasted and sliced
- 1 cup Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 bagels, slightly toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add the Crosse & Blackwell Tangy Mayonnaise, with the sliced chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Assemble your bagels, placing your chicken mayonnaise mixture down first, followed by the avocado slices and then the sliced tomato.
3. Top with the lid of the bagel and serve.
If you can’t find bagels you can use fresh bakery rolls or thick slices of bread.