Potato and Pea Salad
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (410g) KOO FRESH GARDEN PEAS, drained
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped, optional
- 250ml (1 cup) CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE
- 5ml (1 tsp) COLMAN’S DIJON MUSTARD
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool completely.
2. Remove skins and cut potatoes into cubes. Combine potatoes, onion and KOO FRESH GARDEN PEAS in a large bowl.
3. Mix CROSSE & BLACKWELL CREAMY MAYONNAISE, COLMAN’S DIJON MUSTARD and salt and pepper together. Pour over the potato salad, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until needed.