Spicy Potato Wedges with a Hot and Spicy Drizzle
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp. mild curry powder
- 1/3 cup Crosse & Blackwell Hot and Spicy Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a small bowl, toss together the olive oil, crushed garlic, chilli powder, mild curry powder, potatoes, salt and pepper.
3. Place the wedges on a baking tray and bake for 35-40 minutes or until soft to the center.
4. Serve with a squeeze of Crosse & Blackwell Hot and Spicy Reduced Oil Mayonnaise.
Load up your potato wedges with bacon bits, beans and grated cheese to turn it into a full meal.