1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. In a pan, melt the butter and oil on medium to high heat. Add the garlic and thyme and fry the steaks. Season with salt, pepper and add a splash of the red wine and cook till reduced. Approximately 6 minutes.
3. Leave the steaks to rest once cooked.
4. Place chips on an oven baking tray and bake till golden in colour according to package instructions. Season once cooked.
5. Fry the eggs just before serving and place on top of the steaks along with the rocket and a squeeze of Crosse & Blackwell Garlic and Herb Reduced Oil Mayonnaise.